Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Patsyb,

With regards to the baggage being checked straight through, it would depend if the flights from MAN to LHR and from LHR to LAX are all with the same airline and are all on the same ticket.

With regards to the re-checking in bit, if you are on a through ticket (same as what's needed for baggage sent right through) then you will stay airside and not have to check in again.

I hope this information has been helpful and if you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to email me.

Kind regards

Cheryl, your editor

AAHi Cheryl,

Thankyou for your prompt reply! Another poser for you now! I've opted to travel Manchester to Heathrow the day before this holiday, but if I decided to do it on the same day would my luggage go straight from Manchester to L.A - also would I get a boarding pass for both flights to save checking in at Heathrow?

Best regards,

Pat

Hi Pat,

It's good to hear you're looking forward to your new holiday. I'm certainly expecting the Coastal California & Mexican Riviera Cruise to be a very popular tour for years to come.

Regarding the dress code on board the ship, it would be wise to take a posh frock with you for the evenings entertainment on board the ship. Apart from that, it is a relaxed ship with a relaxed, sensible dress code. As long as you don't wander the corridors in a towel or bathing suit you should be fine haha.

If you have any other questions then please do not hesitate ot email me.

Kind regards

Cheryl, your editor

Hi Cheryl

My holiday has now been changed to the above, which I'm really looking forward to. I've looked on the Holland-America lines' web-site but can't anything regarding dress code. Is it a 'casual' ship or do we take 'posh frocks'?

Regards,

Pat