Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Carrie

I have booked on this holiday, flying from Glasgow International and I think I am the only one flying from there so far. Couple of years ago I went to Lanzarote on my own (not a singles holiday) and it went really well, so although my first time with Just You, it's not my first holiday on my own. It will be good to catch up with you at the hotel, I am so looking forward to it.

Regards

Hello Carrie, unfortunately I cannot disclose any information regarding any of our clients personal details, nor can I find out their email addresses and contact them, asking them to get in touch with other travellers.

The best way of contacting others travelling from Birmingham is by posting a new message on the JustYou community message board, and ask anyone travelling from Birmingham to get in touch.

Kind regards

James, your editor

Thanks for this. Can you pls put me in touch with the Birmingham people or tell me how I can contact them?

Carrie

Hi Carrie

So far 28 people have booked this trip and, of those, 11 will be flying from Heathrow and two from Birmingham.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi,

I am thinking of booking to go on this holiday and would like to find out how many are going and where from. I live in Redditch and would fly from Birmingham or London.

Carrie