Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Yeh, you go for it! 🙂 Best of luck!

Gail

Hi Sharon here again.Many thanks for your reply,glad you had a great time.Youve put my mind at rest as you was like me before you went,doing short haul. It did not put you off and as you say the flight flew by.Hope to go Oct 2008. xx
Hi Sharon

I know how you feel! I'd only ever done the Med until last year when I took the plunge and flew to Hong Kong . . with a group, but on my own - if you know what I mean.

Well, the 12'ish hours flew (oh dear, excuse the pun!) by - what a fantastic experience. So much so, that I've booked to do the Wonder of China + Hong Kong Add On in October 2008!

Best of luck!!

Gail

Please could you tell me how long is the flight to eastern china and how long it is back to Heathrow? also is there a stop between to refuel as to have a break from the jouney.I want to go to the Eastern Cina trip on oct 7th 2008,but Ive never done long haul before and thats the main reason Im nevous.Its the only thing thats putting me of this trip as Ive only flew 2 hours at the most in the past! ps how come this trip is not in the new brochure but still availble online? Is it still available. many thanks..sharon x