Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hello, the temperature in June will be very warm, a typical summer kind of weather. There will be rain as well as it will be approaching typhoon season. However, it is not likely to be as frequent as every day. A thin rain coat is still advised.

I hope this information has been helpful and if you have any further queries then feel free to email me.

Kind regards

James, your editor

Thank you for your reply. Is june any better (with your partner company)? I know it's rainy season but will it literally be raining on average everyday? It seems that it's either the choice of hot but rainy or cold but dry!

Thanks

Hello gypdyl, the weather in China during October will usually fall between 15 and 20 degrees centrigrade. It's not beach weather but it is plenty warm enough to enjoy the sight seeing in comfort.

If you have any further queries then feel free to message me.

Kind regards

James, your editor

Hi, I am interested in your tour for Oct, but am concerned that the weather may be cold in October. I am a bit of a sun-worshipper, and although I appreciate this is not a beach holiday and is a sight-seeing holiday, it is always nice to think that the weather will be lovely whilst on holidays. Wonder if you could help and advise on travelling to China in Oct. Many Thanks.