Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Loopy Lou

Sorry you didn't get the brochure this time. Ordering online is the fastest way to get hold of a copy so you should receive yours soon.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

I am still waiting for my new brochure and it is Sept 11th, do you really want people to book!!! I will now apply on line.

loopylou

Hello Olly, thank you for your reply. My brochure 2011 has just arrived. When I telephoned JY wednesday, the young man asked if there was anything else he could help me with, I mentioned the bochure, and bless him it has arrived!. many thanks will share it with my son. Lillie.
Hi Cindy

I'm glad you have received the brochures now. I have passed your details on to our brochure department for future reference.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Olly

Brochure recvd..thank you

Cindy

Hi Lillie

The quickest way to get the brochure and magazine is by doing it online - see the 'request your brochure' option on the left side of this page.

But if you prefer, I can ask my colleagues in the brochure department to send them to you. If so, let me know your full name and address.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Thanks Olly,

Have completer an online request.

Janice

Hi Olly its me again with a different question, both myself and my son at the same address have not received any new brochures or the magazine yet. My friend received hers last week. Please we would like a peek one will do between us as he used mine this year for his holiday Thank you. Lillie.
Olly

Re: I keep getting missed of the mailing list regarding new brochures, HOW can I make sure I get onto the correct mailing list?, I get other STUFF sent to me but NOT the brand new brochure? any ideas, for in the future.

Cindy

Hi Janice

If you let me know your address and full name, will do that for you.

You can also request a brochure online - see the option on the left side of his page. This would probably get the brochure to you quicker.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor