Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Ann

I have now had a response from our agent in Australia, who says the penguin trip and the dinner will be on different days. The penguin trip leaves the hotel at around 3pm and returns at around 10pm.

I hope this helps you with your planning.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Lin

Thanks for sharing that information.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi.

I did this trip last year. I appreciate things may have changed but we were definitely able to do both. We visited Phillip Island on the penultimate evening and had the meal on the final evening. Both experiences not to be missed. Don't want to spoil the surprise but the farewell meal was very special and I wouldn't have missed this for anything. From recollection, we left for the penguins around 4pm so there was a good chunk of that day free to do other things. Hope you squeeze everything in.

Lin

Hi Ann

I'm still waiting for an answer from a colleague in Australia. However, I notice that the Phillip Island trip is described as 'an afternoon and evening excursion', so my guess is that this will be on the 20th so people can do both.

I will let you know for sure as soon as I hear.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Hi

I see from the itinerary that we will be in Melbourne on days 19 & 20 and that there is an evening meal on the 19th day included. Do you know if this is the same day as the Phillip Island trip to see the penguins?

I'd love to see the penguins but have promised to catch up with some ex Pats whilst in Melbourne and it looks like day 20 might be my only chance unless I miss the meal. Would appreciate knowing if they are on the same day so I can make arrangements with my friends about meeting them.

Ann